Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 106. (mini) Haul

Yesterday and on monday I took a walk downtown with my friends S. and C. and I brought a few things which I'll be reviewing in the next few days. 

Mac Eyeshadow refill in Copperplate and Expensive Pink;
Kiko Super Color Mascara in 10 and 04; Kiko Super Color Eyeliner in 108
On monday I stopped by the Mac Store and purchased a new 15-pan emplty palette, but I was not sure I liked this new version of the palette, so yesterday I dropped by again and exchanged it for two eyeshadow refills: Expensive Pink and Copperplate. 
I don't think the new palette is convenient: it's 21€ and it doesn't come with a insert to take the eyeshadow pans, it is just magnetic. The insert must be purchased separately and it's an additional 17€. 
Also the new Pro Palette is thicker than the original and comes with a clear top lid.   
Kiko Super Color Mascara in 10 and 04; Kiko Super Color Eyeliner in 108
Kiko had a few items on sale, so I repurchased my favorite mascara (Super Color Mascara in 04), another mascara from the same line but in another shade (10), and a color eyeliner, also from the Super Color liner. One mascara was 2,00€ and the other 3,90€, and usually they retail for 5,90€. The eyeliner was also 3,90€, usually 6,90€. 

Overall I am quite satisfied with my mini haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment