Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 83. Mac Cranberry + Mac Bare Study [look]

Today post is dedicated to a look I did with a Mac eyeshadow in cranberry and the Bare Study paint pot, also from mac.


Products:
- Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study
- Mac Eye Shadow in Cranberry and Cork
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Black gel liner
- Pupa Color Pop mascara in 05


First, I used a bit of Mac Cork eyeshadow in the crease and slightly over it, just a little bit to give a hint of depth and cover any discoloration. Next I patted a layer of Bare Study paint pot on the rest of my lid (review here). With the Mac 210 bush, a thin eyeliner brush, I lined my upper lash line with my MUFE Aqua Black gel liner.  On the lower lid I lightly smudged a bit of Mac Cranberry eyeshadow.
I curled my lashes and then applied my Pupa Color Pop mascara in 05 (burgundy) on my top lashes only.

I lightly dusted my cheeks with Mac Melba blush and put on my lips a bit of Mac Plumful lipstick (review & swatches here).



I think that you can tell the mascara is actually burgundy is the picture taken with flash you can see below.


Not a spring look, but appropriate for the weather we are having here: rainy and freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment