Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 78. Boots Natural Fan False Lashes [Review & Look]

I am false lash enthusiast, even though I am not proficient at applying them. One of the problem I have is that the lashes, no matter how many "knots" I cut off, always seem to catch on my lid and thus annoying me for the rest of the time I have them on.
My friend G. gave me these lashes as a present a few months ago and I finally got around to try them!


First off, these may be the pair of lashes I prefer among all the pairs I have.
They are a fantastic size and since they are shorter than my other pairs of lashes; the hair strands get shorter toward the inner corner so they don't catch on my droopy lid.

They give your gaze an intense feel without being too extreme and out there.

They come with a little tube of lash glue. The glue itself is not bad, it works as any other glue, but the little metallic tube exploded in my hand when I tried to squeeze out the glue: it opened in the bottom, and the glue came out. I had to throw the little glue tube. So be careful when using tho glue!

I did a very simple look using these falsies.

Products:
- Verve and Blackout from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Black Gel Liner
- Maybelline Feather Look Volum'Express Mascara
- Boots Natural Fan False Lashes!


I gently patted Verve all over my lid, blending upwards toward my brow bone. Then I added Blackout to the outer corner, and I blended it slightly into Verve. I repeated the application of these two eyeshadows until I was satisfied with their intensity and blending.



Next I lined my eyes with a thin brush using my MUFE Aqua Black gel liner. I did a bit of a flick but it is not visible because of the lashes.
I curled my lashes and applied my Mascara. After this, I proceeded to apply my false lashes. Once the glue was dried I reapplied  the gel liner to cover up the glue and I took down to the lower lash line the remaining gel liner.

I completed the look with a bit of Benefit Sugarbomb blush on the cheeks and my Rimmel Stellar Apocalips Laque à Levres!

I do so love these lashes! They are comfortable and intense without being too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment