Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 71. Neutral look with Maybelline Pink Gold Color Tattoo and Mac Cork Eyeshadow

Quick post today with a neutral day look I did using my Maybelline Pink Gold Color Tattoo (review here) and Mac Cork eyeshadow.


First, I primed my eyelids using Urban Decay Primer Potion. Using a blending brush I applied Mac Cork in and over the crease of my eyes, blending toward my brow bone. On my lid, I patted one layer of Maybelline Pink Gold color Tattoo, just to give a bit of brightness to my eyes.
I lined my upper lash line with my MUFE Aqua Black gel liner, using my #760 Bdellium liner brush. I also pressed into my lower lash line a little bit liner. I curled my lashes and applied my Maybelline Feather Look Volum Express mascara. Done!
I paired this eye look with Mac Plumful on my lips and a bit of my Artdeco blush, to keep everything very natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment