Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 59. February empties

So, this month I finished a lot of products. Mainly skincare products but also a couple of make up items!


Read more if you want to know which products I finished and if I'd repurchase them!

Let's start with skin care products.

I finished my Dr. Hauschka products: Cleansing Cream (Gesichts waschcreme),  Facial Toner (Gesichts wasser), Melissa Day Cream (Crème de Jour à la Mélisse) and Daily Revitalizing Eye Cream (Augen Creme). 

In my winter skin care basics post, I raved about these products and I definitely would repurchase them. I used them for about a year and my skin is healthy, bright. I felt though that I needed to give it a circle of something else before returning to my Dr. Hauschka routine. Therefore, I'd definitely repurchase them, but right now I am using a different skin care routine (more on this soon). 


I finished also my Tea Tree Oil. I'll definitely repurchase this, as I use it to disinfect spots and breakouts. 

Next: two proper make up products.

I finished my Mac Painterly Paint Pot. I mainly use this cream eyeshadow as eye primer/base. It lasted me about two years. I love it and will definitely repurchase after I am done with my UD Primer Potion and my Mac Soft Ochre Paint Pot!


I finished my Laura Mercier Oil Free foundation. It's my favorite foundation, and I already got another bottle, which I'll start using in winter. For spring I'll be using my N°7 Stay Perfect Foundation!

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment