Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 26. Silver lining

Today look was inspired by a mineral eyeshadow my friend S. gave me a few days ago and that she couldn't get to work. It's a pretty light and sedated look for my standards but I think it works well for day look! I also think it's quite simple and elegant.



Products:
- Neve Cosmetics loose powder eyeshadow in Sirenetta
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Black gel eyeliner
- Mac Chromagraphic Pencil in NW25/NC30
- Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara
- Dr Hauschka Novum Lipstick in 08
- Mac Lip Pencil in Naked Liner


After using my Mac Painterly Panit Pot on my whole lid, I packed Sirenetta on a Mac 239 brush and patted it on my lid till I got a good color payoff. I then used a blending brush to take the color up and just over the crease. Neve Sirenetta is a weird color: in the pot it looks distinctly greenish, but on the skin it goes a light greenish silver .




I lined my upper lash line with my MUFE Aqua Black gel liner: no flick, just a thick line. I left my lower lashline bare, but I lined with a neutral color my lower waterline (Mac Chromagraphic pencil).




 I applied a couple of coats of Dior Iconic Overcurl mascara (which I am testing, review coming soon!).

On my lips I wanted a pinky-naked color, so I filled my lips with Mac Naked liner, which is a pink-toned nude lip pencil and then I applied my Dr. Hauschka Novum lipstick.

I am very satisfied with this look, because, as I said, it's simple and elegant.  

No comments:

Post a Comment