Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 19. Sunrise.

Once again, my sister B. is guest-starring on my blog! I actually managed to do something a little more colorful and daring for her standards.



Products:
- Mac Rubenesque Paint Pot
- Urban Decay Flow Eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Chase Eyeshadow 
- Urban Decay Deep End Eye Shadow
- Urban Decay Bourbon Eye Pencil
- Urban Decay Flipside Eye Shadow
- Kiko Super Color Mascara in 04

More pictures and description after the jump!
I prepped B.'s entire eyelid with Mac Rubenesque Paint Pot. I dabbed Flow on the lid and then I used a Mac 226 Brush to draw a more-or-less defined crease line using Chase. I lightly lined her upper lash line with the UD Bourbon Eye Pencil. On the lower lid, I lined B.'s lashline with UD Flipside and then fixed the color using a UD eyeshadow called Deep End. Finally I curled B.'s lashes and then applied Kiko Super Color Mascara in 04.



No comments:

Post a Comment